Sunday, August 12, 2007

An 'off' year

2007 is definitely an off year for the hubby and I. We seem to just not be able to get in sync this year. We're quick tempered with each other. We're irritable and cranky. I know that sometimes I look at him and wonder how I'm going to live the rest of my life with him. He's got to be thinking the exact same thing. How could he not? I'm not exactly the easiest person to live with.

Lately, it just seems like we can't seem to agree on anything. If I like something, he doesn't. If he likes something, I probably won't. However, we've racked up several thousand dollars in debt so we must be agreeing on something. We did manage to plan and book a vacation. Incredible. We'll probably fight about where we're going to eat when we get there though. ;)

I sometimes wonder if we're just growing apart. I hear it happening so often with couples. But then I think, I can clearly remember having off years before. And many very good years mixed with some average nothing special years. So, maybe I'll just chalk this one up to being the lemon that has to come every so often. In the meantime, I need to go and nag about the honey do list that is many months (and years) behind. Might as well do that while we're already aggravated with each other. I'll post soon with the honey do's that are grossly over due. Some are funny and some are just sad. And of course, I'll show the projects that he HAS done lately just to keep things even.

No comments: